Meet the Candidates for Pima JTED Deputy Superintendent
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- 6 to 8 p.m.
- JTED District Office, Building 1, Governing Board Room
- 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson
The Pima County Joint Technical Education District (JTED) is seeking a highly qualified Deputy Superintendent who will begin on or before July 1, 2017. This person will serve as second-in-command of the JTED District and will serve as the District’s leader when the Superintendent is not present in the District. For a more complete description of the duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this position, visit www.pimajted.org and follow the link under the jobs tab.
The general public, including all Pima JTED employees, Governing Board members, students, parents, Career and Technical Education directors, business and industry advisory members, representatives of member school districts and their governing boards, vendors, and elected officials are invited to attend this forum.
- Each candidate will be asked a series of questions by the moderator, Superintendent/CEO Dr. Alan L. Storm.
- Each candidate will be allotted the same amount of time to respond to the questions.
- Everyone who attends the forum will be invited to submit written comments on cards provided at the forum for consideration by the hiring committee.
- Individual interviews for each candidate will held on Wednesday, May 31.
The hiring committee members for this position are: Superintendent/CEO Dr. Alan L. Storm, Ph,D., Deputy Superintendent Ross Sheard, Chief Financial Officer/Assistant Superintendent Tina Norton, Governing Board Chair Alex Jácome, Board Clerk Robert Schlanger, and Board Members Brenda Marietti, Wayne Peate, M.D., and Cindy Rankin, Ph,D.