- Gain an understanding of the different types of energy resources and how energy is transformed into usable energy, such as electrical power.
- Develop applied math skills that are critical for you to succeed in energy industry jobs.
- Prepare to earn your nationally-recognized certificate for direct employment in the utility industry.
- Become eligible for TEP’s Pre-Apprenticeship Program.
ELECTRICAL POWER TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGIES
This is a two-year program
Location: JTED @ TEP
- Grade 11
- Must have a Pima Community College A# (PCC Student ID number)
- Minimum required PCC Assessments scores (math, reading, writing) must be submitted
- No high school diploma or GED before program completion
Credits: 3/year; + PCC credits/semester
Meeting times: M-TH 4-6:30 p.m.
Calendar TBD – info will be available at orientation
Non-residents of AZ will be responsible for PCC out-of-state tuition.