Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will begin in January 17, 2017.
You are eligible to take a Pima County JTED Career and Technical Education program if you are a:
- High school age sophomore, junior, or senior
- Resident of Pima County, Nogales, Rio Rico (Santa Cruz), or Mammoth-San Manuel (Pinal Co.)
- Student under 22 years of age regardless of current enrollment if student has not earned a H.S. diploma or GED
- Students may attend traditional public, charter, private, home-school student, or not currently enrolled but has completed at least 9th grade
Enrollment Process for New Students
- Review the Program and Central Campus information, which can be found on the Programs & Classes tab.
- Speak with your high school counselor or contact one of our Central Campus counselors at Counselors@pimajted.org if you have questions.
- You will need to submit proof of Arizona Residency (a list of approved forms are included in the online registration), and be prepared to furnish a copy of your birth certificate, and immunization record. You may also need to furnish up-to-date high school transcripts, depending on the program you are applying for. If you are unable to scan and upload your documents, you may email, fax or hand deliver required documents listed in the program description to our Student Services team members at the JTED @ Master Pieces or JTED @ Camino Seco Campuses.
- The online enrollment link will prompt you to create an account. Once you create an account, you may save your form and return to complete it if you have not submitted it, parents and counselors may also use an account to register more than one student.
- Current Central Campus JTED students: Do not use the new student enrollment link to sign up for your next class or there may be delays in processing your application. A link for continuing students will be posted shortly.
- As a Public School District, the Pima County JTED requests that students who have a 504 Accommodation Plan or an Individual Education Plan (IEP) provide a copy of these documents during enrollment.
Things You Need to Know
- Enrollment does not guarantee a student’s placement in the program.
- Programs, locations, and times are subject to change.
- Prospective students will receive a registration confirmation and begin receiving further communications from JTED by March 31, 2017. It is important to notify the JTED Student Services team if you change your email, phone number, or address.
- If you wish to change any information on your enrollment form after submitting your application, or wish to withdrawal your application please contact Student Services at (520) 352-JTED (5833) or email: Counselors@pimajted.org
- Fee payments for 2017-18 will not be accepted until student placements have been made. Once you have been notified that you have been placed in a class, the fee link will feature a secure online payment system, and instructions for the option of paying fees in person. Fee waivers are available for students who demonstrate financial need. Please speak with a JTED Central Campus counselor, or email Counselors@pimajted.org