The Pima JTED Foundation’s primary mission is to help students who demonstrate a financial need cover program expenses so that they may successfully enter the workforce and/or continue their post-secondary education. Funds may be used for, but are not limited to; supplies, books, equipment, uniform clothing and shoes, or other specialty items that are essential to completing a JTED program. Funds may also be used for certification testing and licenses if other JTED funds are not available.
In addition, the Pima JTED Foundation supports students and teachers at Pima JTED’s Central Campus and Satellite locations with a variety of scholarships, tuition reimbursement programs, and mini-grants.
The Pima JTED Foundation is a non-profit organization that operates independently of the Pima JTED District.
JTED FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Brenda Marietti, President, Governing Board Representative
- Dr. Mary Jondrow, Vice-President, Community Representative
- Tina Grijalva, Secretary, JTED Staff Representative
- Tina Norton, Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer Representative
- Josh Fields, Career and Technical Director Representative
- Diane Murphy, Raytheon, Business and Industry Representative
- Ana Danehy, Sunnyside Teacher, JTED Satellite Representative
- Suzanne Youngquist, Teacher, Central JTED Representative
- Jim Luckow, JTED Industrial Technology Liaison, Central JTED Representative
Donate online or make checks payable to The Pima JTED Foundation. Mail to: Pima JTED Finance, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, AZ 85741
JTED Foundation Gala 2018
On October 13, 2018, Pima JTED Foundation Gala was held at Desert Diamond Casino and Entertainment Center. Mr. Chuck Huckleberry, County Administrator, served as Honorary Chair, Dr. John Mulcahy, Assistant Superintendent of West-Mec, was the keynote speaker and Dr. Mary Jondrow, former JTED Board member, was Emcee.
Thanks to all our table sponsors, attendees, auction donors, and volunteers, the evening was a great success! On behalf of the Foundation Executive Board, Thank You!
Brenda Marietti, JTED Foundation President
2018 Gala Sponsors:
Desert Diamond Casino and Entertainment Center
Dr. Wayne Peate
ESB Design and Build
Hughes Federal Credit Union
Jim Click Automotive
Kathy and Brad Prather
Pima Community College Foundation
Tucson Electric Power
U of A Tech Parks
Workforce Investment Board
To request funding, students may ask a counselor, instructor, principal, or CTE Director to complete the appropriate form using the links to the left.