Terms of Employment:
Two positions are open at JTED @ Master Pieces, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive
One position is open at JTED at Camino Seco, 8727 E. 22nd St.
Part-time as needed/Up to 19.5 hours per week/Not benefits eligible
Salary Range: $11.00-$11.50/hour
Master Pieces Hours: Monday – Friday, flexible hours required from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Camino Seco Hours: Monday – Thursday 3 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. to include flexibility for day time hours as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times
- Manage multi-line telephone system including answering, transferring, and problem solving
- Greet and direct public
- Assist various departments with general office duties (making copies, filing, collating, documents, etc.)
- Assist with the set-up and dismantling of meeting rooms (may include furniture arrangement, clean up, etc.)
- May assist with the distribution/inventory of snacks
- May serve as courier between central campuses and satellite campuses
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications/Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required unless a current high school student
- To serve as courier; A valid Arizona Driver’s License is required, must be at least 18 years old, and have an excellent driving record
- Thorough knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Organized and able to perform duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Must have the ability to learn and manipulate new computer programs quickly and efficiently
- Models exemplary customer service in all facets of the job
- Valid Arizona driver’s license
- Must pass a fingerprint background check
- MMR Immunization, Negative TB test within the last year
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently or in a group setting
- Ability to operate a high volume copy machine and various office equipment
- General knowledge of internet use for research purposes
- Ability to multi-task
Submit a signed cover letter, resume, three recent (within five years) signed professional reference letters and a copy of current certificate(s) via mail, email, fax or hand deliver to Martha Martinez at the JTED District Office. Applications accepted through June 24, 2019. Open until filled.
Pima County JTED • 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive • Tucson, AZ 85741
(520) 352-JTED (5833) • Fax (520) 352-5842 • email@example.com
Pima County JTED #11 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, language of origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status. Unless expressly superseded by controlling federal or state statutes, regulations or court decisions, this policy will prevail in all matters concerning staff members, students, the public, educational programs and services and individuals with whom the Joint Board does business.