Pima JTED offers partial reimbursement to its member district and central campus provisionally certified instructors for the successful completion of the following courses for certification:
- U.S. Constitution
- Arizona Constitution
- Instructors who are provisionally certified to teach a Pima JTED CTE program are eligible to apply for reimbursement upon the successful completion of one or more of the qualifying courses. Successful completion is earning a letter grade of C or better.
- Instructors are not eligible to receive a reimbursement from Pima JTED if the cost of the course(s) is covered by other grants and/or scholarship programs.
- An application must be submitted to Pima JTED immediately after registering for the course. Forms must be submitted within the same school year in which the course was completed.
- Once you complete your course scan your transcript from the institution awarding the credit, and proof of payment (indicating a zero balance on your account) and upload the documents on the form below to qualify for reimbursement.
- If you have questions or are unable to upload required documents, make advance arrangements to deliver them to Mary Andrade in the Professional Development Office or use our contact us form.
- Your check will be mailed to the address you provide on the form. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing.