This application is for those employed by Member Districts or Central Campus Teachers of the Pima County JTED to apply for reimbursement of coursework required for certification.
Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines
Reimbursement: Once the course has been completed, it is the applicant’s responsibility to submit the following to the JTED Professional Development Office to receive the tuition reimbursement (Forms may be uploaded in application).
- Original receipt showing “0” balance.
- A grade slip or transcript (unofficial accepted)
- Courses available for reimbursement: US Constitution, AZ Constitution, and Structured English Immersion (SEI).
- Only credits from a Community College will be reimbursed. Any other University credits will not be reimbursed by The Pima County JTED.
Tuition Reimbursement cannot be claimed if you:
- Are being covered through other grants/scholarship programs.
- Leave the district during the school year or plan not to return-unless you have no control over your separation from JTED (i.e., contract not renewed; extenuating circumstances).
- Receive a “D” or below in the course. An Incomplete (“I”) would have to be replaced with a satisfactory grade before reimbursement is allowed.
- Once course is completed gather original receipt showing “0” balance and transcripts (official or unofficial) and have them on your computer for upload.
- This form is to be completed by an instructor looking for tuition reimbursement of coursework required for certification.
- Fill every required box below to receive your tuition reimbursement.
- Once you have filled out all the appropriate information your reimbursement will be calculated.
- After application is filled out, upload your original receipt showing “0” balance and transcripts (official or unofficial) in the correct area at the bottom.
- The person submitting the form will receive an email verification including a pdf of the form for his or her records.
- The person submitting the form will be notified via email when the request has been fulfilled, or will be notified in the event it is denied.
- Please wait from up to 6-8 weeks for reimbursement check to be sent out.
- If you have questions, email Mary Andrade at firstname.lastname@example.org