Our online enrollment process for the 2020/2021 school year is closed at this time. If you have questions, please contact our Student Services Team.
The following applies to Central Campus Programs:
You are eligible to take a Pima County JTED Career and Technical Education program if you are or will be a:
- High school age sophomore, junior, or senior
- Resident of Pima County, Nogales, Rio Rico (Santa Cruz), or Mammoth-San Manuel (Pinal Co.)
- Student under 22 years of age regardless of current enrollment if student has not earned a H.S. diploma or GED
- Students may attend traditional public, charter, private, home-school, or not be currently enrolled but have completed at least 9th grade
Enrollment Process for New Students
- Review the Program and Central Campus information, which can be found on the Programs & Classes tab or in the Pima JTED Program Guide.
- Speak with your high school counselor or contact one of our Central Campus Counselors if you have questions.
- You must complete the entire Program Interest Form for us to process your request. Once you complete your request we will email a confirmation to you.
- You will be notified in mid-March if you have been selected to complete the enrollment process.
- You will need to submit proof of Arizona Residency (a list of approved forms will be included in the online registration), and be prepared to furnish a copy of your birth certificate, and immunization record. You may also need to furnish up-to-date high school transcripts, depending on the program you are applying for. If you are unable to scan and upload your documents, you may email, fax or hand deliver required documents listed in the program description to our Student Services team members at the JTED @ Master Pieces or JTED @ Camino Seco Campuses.
- As a Public School District, the Pima County JTED requests that students who have a 504 Accommodation Plan or an Individual Education Plan (IEP) provide a copy of these documents during enrollment.
Things You Need to Know
- Enrollment does not guarantee a student’s placement in the program.
- Programs, locations, and times are subject to change.
- Enrollment applications will be accepted until classes are full or two weeks after the start of class.
- Pima Community College dual credit may be available for some courses.
- Some program regulatory agencies may require a Social Security number for internship, testing, certification, or to obtain a license. For details, speak with a JTED counselor.
- Prospective students will receive a Program Interest Form completion confirmation email and begin receiving further communications from JTED by mid-March to complete the enrollment process. It is important to notify the JTED Student Services team if you change your email, phone number, or address.
- Certifications available to students are dependent on a teacher credentials.
- If you wish to change any information on your Program Interest Form after submitting your request, or wish to withdrawal your application please contact our Student Services Team as soon as possible.
Find the Right Program for You
The O*Net Interest Profiler asks a series of simple questions to determine your interests and to help you choose a career that’s right for you.
Pima JTED #11 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, language of origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status. Unless expressly superseded by controlling federal or state statutes, regulations or court decisions, this policy will prevail in all matters concerning staff members, students, the public, educational programs and services and individuals with whom the Joint Board does business.