Enrollment for 2019-2020 JTED Central Campus programs has closed. We will open enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year in January. If you have questions, please contact our Student Services Team.
You are eligible to take a Pima County JTED Career and Technical Education program if you are or will be a:
- High school age sophomore, junior, or senior
- Resident of Pima County, Nogales, Rio Rico (Santa Cruz), or Mammoth-San Manuel (Pinal Co.)
- Student under 22 years of age regardless of current enrollment if student has not earned a H.S. diploma or GED
- Students may attend traditional public, charter, private, home-school, or not be currently enrolled but have completed at least 9th grade
Enrollment Process for New Students
- Review the Program and Central Campus information, which can be found on the Programs & Classes tab or in the Pima JTED Program Guide.
- Speak with your high school counselor or contact one of our Central Campus Counselors if you have questions.
- You must complete the entire Program Interest Form for us to process your request. Once you complete your request we will email a confirmation to you.
- You will be notified in mid-March if you have been selected to complete the enrollment process.
- You will need to submit proof of Arizona Residency (a list of approved forms will be included in the online registration), and be prepared to furnish a copy of your birth certificate, and immunization record. You may also need to furnish up-to-date high school transcripts, depending on the program you are applying for. If you are unable to scan and upload your documents, you may email, fax or hand deliver required documents listed in the program description to our Student Services team members at the JTED @ Master Pieces or JTED @ Camino Seco Campuses.
- Current Central Campus JTED students: Do not use the new student enrollment link to sign up for your next class or there may be delays in processing your application.
- As a Public School District, the Pima County JTED requests that students who have a 504 Accommodation Plan or an Individual Education Plan (IEP) provide a copy of these documents during enrollment.
Things You Need to Know
- Enrollment does not guarantee a student’s placement in the program.
- Programs, locations, and times are subject to change.
- Prospective students will receive a Program Interest Form completion confirmation email and begin receiving further communications from JTED by mid-March to complete the enrollment process. It is important to notify the JTED Student Services team if you change your email, phone number, or address.
- If you wish to change any information on your Program Interest Form after submitting your request, or wish to withdrawal your application please contact our Student Services Team as soon as possible.