Thanks for submitting your students for JTED Governing Board recognition. A representative from the Office of Public Relations will be in touch shortly to confirm your entry and schedule a date and time for your students to be recognized.
Things to remember:
- Please do not show up for Governing Board recognition unless you have been given a date and time to do so from our office.
- Instruct your students to dress nicely, or to wear their CTSO or program uniform if possible.
- Arrive early. Recognition is usually one of the first items on the agenda, and unfortunately the Board can not go backwards on the agenda if you’re late. The meetings start promptly at 6 p.m. Also let us know immediately if a student is not able to show.
- You don’t have to stay for the entire meeting, once the Governing Board finishes with recognition on the agenda you are free to leave.
- Invite family and friends. All regular JTED Governing Board meetings are open to the public, and we welcome the family and friends of honorees to join us.
- Please notify us immediately if a student should not have their photo taken during the recognition.
Director of Public Relations
Mark Anthony Febbo
Public Relations Assistant