Travel may be limited at this time. Please speak with your supervisor before submitting this form.

Travel requests must be submitted using the attached Professional Staff Travel Learning request form 30 days prior for in-state and 60 days prior for out-of-state travel to allow time for Governing Board approval.

Use the following procedures when planning for school business travel:
1. Speak with your supervisor for travel approval and verification of available funds. Teachers must have the funds in their
budgets to proceed. For teachers – Program Administrative Assistants will handle travel arrangements to include entering requisitions, lodging and transportation.
2. Upon approval from the Superintendent for in-state or Governing Board approval for out-of-state, proceed to iVisions
and create a requisition for:
a. Registration
b. Lodging
c. Transportation (i.e. airfare)
Once a PO has been generated you may proceed with booking your travel arrangements. Note: If you book before the PO is generated with your personal credit card, it is your responsibility to check the cancellation polices.

Please use the attached link to access the State of Arizona Accounting Manual (SAAM) that establishes polices and procedures for travel as well as reimbursement rates.

3. Within two weeks of your trip, complete the travel expense claim and turn in receipts (i.e. parking, luggage, shuttles).
You do not need to turn in receipts for meals as you will be reimbursed at the SAAM meal expense rate.
a. The per diem is reimbursed at the rate of 75% for the day you travel to and from a conference that is happening in-
state, out of the county or out of state.
b. Single day travel is reimbursed through payroll as it is considered a benefit.
c. Lodging must be booked at the conference rate or the maximum rate as defined by SAAM for full reimbursement.
d. Rental cars may be reserved if the destination is more than 50 miles.
e. Note: JTED gas car can only be used on JTED vehicles and are not to be used on rental vehicles.
4. If your spouse travels with you, any additional expenses incurred by your spouse are your responsibility.
5. If you arrive at the conference hotel/resort after reserving your lodging and there are issues (ie. no reservation, etc.) please contact your supervisor.
6. If there is a change to your itinerary, length of stay, lodging, etc, contact your supervisor.

Travel Request Form

  • By checking this box you are confirming that your supervisor has knowledge and approval for this trip.
  • Select "Yes" for any out of state trip.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
    (more than 50 miles is a rental car)
  • :
  • :
  • Expenses

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 50 MB.