- Behind every successful student stands a highly skilled, inspiring, and dedicated teacher. This why the Pima County JTED offers CTE instructors several growth opportunities while also providing college–level coursework toward Standard CTE Certification. Online registration is available through PD-Place. Contact Mary Andrade email@example.com or Curt Bertelsen firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a password or assistance.
- If you are currently working in a professional trade, or a teacher looking to earn your CTE certification, we can help. Click on the Certification tab (left) to get started.
- PDHUB lists upcoming Pima County JTED sponsored classes and events, and instructions on how to register online.
- The JTED Wiki, now facilitated by the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, provides access to lessons created by Pima JTED for CTE Programs. Contact Lisa Doll email@example.com or Tammy Bonner firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a password or assistance with the JTED Wiki.
- The Arizona Department of Education provides information on state certification requirements. Follow the information for Career & Technical Education Industry to Classroom Assistance.
Search by Name, Title or Location
Curt Bertelsen, Professional Development DirectorJTED @ Master Pieces
520 209-1839 email@example.com
Mary Andrade, Administrative AssistantJTED @ Master Pieces
520 209-1830 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Doll, AZ CTE Curriculum Consortium DirectorCTE -549 N. Stapley Dr., Mesa, AZ 85203
480 472-0358 email@example.com