- Behind every successful student stands a highly skilled, inspiring, and dedicated teacher. This is why the Pima JTED offers CTE instructors several growth opportunities while also providing college–level coursework toward Standard CTE Certification. Online registration is available through PD-Hub. Contact Mary Andrade firstname.lastname@example.org or Curt Bertelsen email@example.com if you need a password or assistance.
- If you are currently working in a professional trade, or a teacher looking to earn your CTE certification, we can help. Click on the Certification tab (left) to get started.
- PDHUB lists upcoming Pima JTED sponsored classes and events, and instructions on how to register online.
- The JTED Wiki, facilitated by the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, provides access to lessons created by Pima JTED for CTE Programs. Contact Ashley Fergus firstname.lastname@example.org or Tammy Bonner email@example.com if you need a password or assistance with the JTED Wiki.
- The Arizona Department of Education provides information on state certification requirements. Follow the information for Career & Technical Education Industry to Classroom Assistance.
Search by Name, Title or Location
Curt Bertelsen, Professional Development DirectorJTED @ Master Pieces
520 209-1839 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Andrade, Administrative AssistantJTED @ Master Pieces
520 209-1830 email@example.com
Tammy Bonner, AZ CTE Curriculum Consortium DirectorJTED @ Camino Seco
520 209-1785 x7428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Fergus, AZ CTE Curriculum Consortium Assistant DirectorJTED @ Master Pieces
520 209-1785 x7428 email@example.com