Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Pima County JTED District #11 will hold its Regular Governing Board meetings open to the public, on the following dates at 6 p.m., unless otherwise posted. The meetings will be held at the Pima JTED Administrative Offices located at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, AZ 85741. – Approved Feb. 13, 2018
Notice is hereby given that a Special Agenda Governing Board Meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. and will be held at the Pima JTED Administrative Offices located at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, Az 85741. The meeting is open to the Public and will be held at Pima JTED Administrative Offices located at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, AZ 85741.
July 10, 2018* Cancelled
August 14, 2018
September 11, 2108
October 9, 2018 FY 2017-2018 Annual Financial Report A.R.S. §15-904
November 13, 2108
December 11, 2018 FY 2018-2019 First Budget Revision A.R.S. §115-977
January 15, 2019 Governing Board Re-Organizational Meeting, A.R.S. §15-321 Date change from January 8 to January 15 approved at September 11 Governing Board meeting.
February 12, 2019
March 12, 2019
April 9, 2019
May 14, 2019 FY 2018-2019 Final Budget Revision
June 11, 2019 FY 2019-2020 Proposed Budget
*At the April 10, 2018 Governing Board meeting, the Governing Board members voted and approved to cancel the July 10, 2018 Meeting.
Information concerning the Governing Board agenda for the meetings may be obtained by calling (520) 352-5833. One or more governing Board members will/may participate by telephonic or video communications. If authorized by a majority vote of the members of the Governing Board, an executive session may be held pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.03. The executive session will be held immediately after the vote and will not be open to the public.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Ms. Chris Suarez, Executive Assistant to the Governing Board at (520) 352-5833. Requests should be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting to arrange the accommodation. Every effort will be made to honor requests for interpretation services.
A copy of the agenda for meetings will be made available at least twenty-four hours in advance of the meeting in the Governing Board office, posted in the front window of the JTED @ Master Pieces campus at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, the JTED @ Camino Seco campus at 8727 E. 22nd Street and on the JTED website.
JTED Governing Board Study Session/Special Meetings
January 24, 2019, Study Session, Governing Board Room, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, 4:00 p.m., Building 1
January 31, 2018, Study Session, Governing Board Room, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, 11:00 a.m., Building 1
February 1, 2019, Special Agenda Meeting, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, 4:00 p.m., Building 1
February 26, 2018, Study Session, Governing Board Room, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, 11:00 a.m., Building 1
Possible Governing Board Quorums
Notice: Notice is hereby given that a quorum of the members of the Pima JTED Governing Board may be present at, and individually may participate in the referenced event meetings and events. The referenced events are open to the public. The Governing Board will not hold a meeting or take any action at this event.
- February 15, Governor’s visit to the Pima Community College Aviation Technology Center, to hear from Governor Ducey about his budget proposals for Arizona, and the role that our Aviation Technology program plays in the Economic Development plans for Southern Arizona and the State. Aviation Technology Center, 7211 S Park Ave, Tucson, AZ 85756 10:45-11: 30 am
- February 15, Tucson Unified School District, CTE Month Celebration, Dental and Diesel Building Groundbreaking, Santa Rita High School, 3951 S. Pantano Road, Tucson, AZ 85730, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- February 16-Rural Metro Fire Engine Dedication, Rural Metro Training Center, 3759 North Commerce Drive, Tucson, AZ 85705, 10:00 a.m.
- February 18, Pima County School Board/Superintendent Collaborative Meeting, Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85711, 5:30 p.m.
- March 1–Tucson Metro Chamber State of the City Luncheon, Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701, 12:00 p.m.
Approved: April 21, 2016
To avoid the possibility of violating Open Meeting laws, please direct all correspondence to the Board in care of Executive Assistant Christina Suarez. Thank you!