Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Pima County JTED District #11 will hold its Regular Governing Board meetings open to the public, on the following dates at 6 p.m., unless otherwise posted. The meetings will be held at the Pima JTED Administrative Offices located at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, AZ 85741. – Approved Feb. 13, 2018
Notice is hereby given that a Special Agenda Governing Board Meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, July 3, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. and will be held at the Pima JTED Administrative Offices located at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, Az 85741. Governing Board members will participate via teleconference.
July 10, 2018* Cancelled
August 14, 2018
September 11, 2108
October 9, 2018 FY 2017-2018 Annual Financial Report A.R.S. §15-904
November 13, 2108 FY 2018-2019 First Budget Revision A.R.S. §115-977
December 11, 2018
January 15, 2019 Governing Board Re-Organizational Meeting, A.R.S. §15-321 Date change from January 8 to January 15 approved at September 11 Governing Board meeting.
February 12, 2019
March 12, 2019
April 9, 2019
May 14, 2019 FY 2018-2019 Final Budget Revision
June 11, 2019 FY 2019-2020 Proposed Budget
*At the April 10, 2018 Governing Board meeting, the Governing Board members voted and approved to cancel the July 10, 2018 Meeting.
Information concerning the Governing Board agenda for the meetings may be obtained by calling (520) 352-5833. One or more governing Board members will/may participate by telephonic or video communications. If authorized by a majority vote of the members of the Governing Board, an executive session may be held pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.03. The executive session will be held immediately after the vote and will not be open to the public.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Ms. Chris Suarez, Executive Assistant to the Governing Board at (520) 352-5833. Requests should be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting to arrange the accommodation. Every effort will be made to honor requests for interpretation services.
A copy of the agenda for meetings will be made available at least twenty-four hours in advance of the meeting in the Governing Board office, posted in the front window of the JTED @ Master Pieces campus at 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, the JTED @ Camino Seco campus at 8727 E. 22nd Street and on the JTED website.
Possible Governing Board Quorums
Notice: Notice is hereby given that a quorum of the members of the Pima JTED Governing Board may be present at, and individually may participate in the referenced events meetings and events. The referenced events are open to the public. The Governing Board will not hold a meeting or take any action at this event.
- Arizona School Board Association–Pima County Meeting, October 4, 2018, Amphitheater Unified School District Office, 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, AZ 85704, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Pima JTED Staff Inservice/Annual Program Evaluation Breakfast Meeting, October 5, JTED @ Master Pieces, 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive, Tucson, AZ 85741, 8:30 – 10:30 a.m
- Pima JTED Foundation Gala, October 13, 2018, Desert Diamond Conference Center, 7350 S. Old Nogales Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85706, 5:30 p.m.
- TENWEST’S STEM Connect Day, October 15, Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church, Tucson, AZ 85701, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Arizona Builder’s Alliance Dinner Meeting, October 16, 2018, Savoy Opera House 6541 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85715, 5:30 p.m.
- 20th Annual Ray Davies Lifetime Humanitarian Achievement Award Luncheon, Honoring Bruce Burke, October 18, 2018, DoubleTree Hotel at Reid Park, 445 S. Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m
- 12th Annual Tucson Classic Car Show, The Gregory School, October 20, 2018, 3231 N Craycroft Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Pima County School Board/Superintendent Collaborative Meeting, November 19, 2018, Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway, Tucson, AZ, 85711, 5:00 p.m.
Approved: April 21, 2016
To avoid the possibility of violating Open Meeting laws, please direct all correspondence to the Board in care of Executive Assistant Christina Suarez. Thank you!