Pre-Enrollment Now Open
Enrollment Process for New Students
- Review the Program and Central Campus information, which can be found on the Programs page or in the Pima JTED Program Guide.
- Speak with your high school counselor or contact one of our Central Campus Counselors if you have questions.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment Application in its entirety. Once submitted you will receive an email confirmation. Note that most programs are on a first come first filled basis. If the program you selected requires an additional application you will receive that application via email immediately after submitting your Pre-Enrollment Application. These programs include Cosmetology, Community Health Worker, Emergency Medical Technician, Licensed Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Physical Therapy Technician & Veterinary Science. We will notify your Parent/Guardian 1 in early April by email to complete the enrollment process or to inform you if you have been placed on a waitlist.
- Should you be offered a seat in a program you will need to submit proof of Arizona Residency (a list of approved forms will be included in the online registration), and be prepared to provide a copy of your birth certificate, and immunization record. You may also need to provide up-to-date high school transcripts, depending on the program you are applying for. If you are unable to scan and upload your documents, you may email, fax or hand deliver required documents listed in the program description to our Student Services team members at our JTED @ Master Pieces, JTED @ The Bridges or JTED @ Camino Seco campuses.
- As a Public School District, the Pima County JTED requests that students who have a 504 Accommodation Plan or an Individual Education Plan (IEP) provide a copy of these documents during enrollment.
- Want an in-depth look at everything you should know before enrolling? Check out these videos for more information – English Spanish
Pre-Enrollment Application: https://pimajted.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Lw22HiaTeDQVHo