Assess the security needs of computer and network systems, recommend safeguard solutions, and manage the implementation and maintenance of security devices, systems, and procedures to protect the property and operation of private businesses and government agencies.
- Year 1: Lynx 1+, Python
- Year 2: CompTIA Sec+, Amazon Web Services (AWS)-Cloud Practitioner, TestOut-Security Pro Certification
- Year 3: Certified Ethical Hacker
Things to Consider About this Program
- Ability to spend extended periods of time in front of a computer screen
- Students must complete 80% or more of Test Out Coursework to be eligible for certification
- Technology Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Junior Cloud Analyst
Jobs Available After Additional or Advanced Training
- Cyber Defense and Computer Systems Security Administrator
- Cloud Administrator
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer and Information Researcher
JTED @ The Bridges Campus
Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
JTED @ The Bridges:
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Year 1 – Learn to program in Lynx 1+ and Python.
- Year 2 – Learn the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- Year 3 –Assess the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and learn about tools related to hacking with a focus of preventing hacking.