Use this form to request approval for any community service event.
- All community service events must have prior approval from the Superintendent or designee and a completed form must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- The Instructor must oversee all students during the community service event.
- Instructors are responsible for letting the Superintendent and Public Relations personnel of changes to the event, time, and/or location.
- Instructor(s) will ensure that students act professionally during the community service event.
- Pima JTED instructors and students may not participate in any political events.
- Students and parents must complete the Student Permission Form and give to the teacher prior to the event. Teacher must submit the permission forms to the Attendance Clerk the day prior to the event.
Community Service Approval Form