- Learn electrical maintenance and repair
- Prepare aircraft drawings, symbols, system schematics, alterations, graphs, charts, forms and records
- Weigh and balance aircraft
- Maintain and repair fluid lines and fittings
- Inspect and test aircraft welds and materials
- Perform ground operation and services
- Master aircraft cleaning and corrosion control
- Identify Federal Aviation Administration licensing requirements
2 or 3-year program
Location: JTED @ Pima Community College Aviation Center
Eligibility: Grade 10-11, must have a PCC A#, minimum required PCC assessment scores (math, reading, writing)
Credits: 4 or 5 upon program completion
Year 1: Tues/Thur 4 – 6:45 p.m.
Year 2: Mon-Thur 4 – 5:30 p.m.
Certifications: General Aviation Mechanic, AirFrame and PowerPlant *requires additional coursework at PCC