- Learn about the continuum of physical, sensory, social, emotional, cognitive, language, and literacy development of young children
- Design activities and establish practices promoting young children’s overall development including good health, nutrition, creativity, confidence, and family engagement
- Master effective classroom management and professionalism in early childhood education
- Train and become a student worker in a state certified preschool, and identify ways to seek employment following program completion JTED @ Mountain View Little Lions Preschool
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
This is a two-year program.
Location: JTED @ Mountain View
- Grades 10-12
- Proof of Mantoux TB skin test results and Tetanus w/Pertussis vaccination must be provided by program start.
- No high school diploma or GED before program completion
Meeting times: M-F per school bell schedule, T/TH 4-6:30 p.m.
Fee waivers are available for students who demonstrate financial need. Please speak with a JTED Central Campus counselor, or email email@example.com