- Provide appropriate treatment and care for large and small animals as part of a veterinary team
- Work side-by-side with board-certified professionals in a clinic, agricultural lab, and on farms
- Explore the science of veterinary medicine including anatomy, breeding and reproduction, clinical procedures, terminology, disease prevention, and ethics
- Earn CVA (Certified Veterinary Assistant) and Pet CPR certifications
- Gain leadership and communication skills through participation in FFA
Eligibility: Grades 10 – 12, No high school diploma or GED before program completion
JTED @ Amphi Land Lab:
Mon/Wed 1:45 – 4:15 p.m. or Tues/Thurs 1:45 – 4:15 p.m. or
Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs 4:30 – 7 p.m.
*Advanced: Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs 3 – 7 p.m. + 1 Saturday/month 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Credits: 1/Year, *2/Year
-Approved Veterinary Assistant
-Pet Tech CPR and First Aid Training
Uniform and additional supplies required