How to Create a PowerSchool Account
- Access the Pima JTED Parent Portal
- Click on Create an Account
- Enter your desired username and password
- Scroll down to populate the Link Students to Account for each student you have enrolled in a Pima JTED Central Campus Program.
- Once you have entered your IDs and passwords, click Enter at the bottom of the page. Access IDs and passwords are sent to parents on a letter provided by your student’s instructor.
- If you need assistance, please contact our Attendance Clerk, Hasary Maldonado at 520 209-2675, or use our Contact Us Form
PowerSchool allows parents and guardians to access and monitor:
- Instructor notes on assignments
- Automatic progress reports sent via email
- State Board Hours (for Cosmetology students)